How to love your natural locks?
African hair is delicate and tends to be very dry. As a result, care needs to be taken to ensure its health and vitality everyday.
Consequently, regularly moisturizing is a must, as well as additional deep conditioning and other special oil treatments each month.
Once you get the moisturizing routine set, your hair will be feeling soft and looking great all the time.
Here are a few tips from us:
- Your hair needs water
- Wash your protective styles
- Oil your scalp
- Use the hot oil treatment
- Moisturize your natural hair with sealants
- Avoid over styling your hair
- Use satin pillowcases and bonnets
- Moisturizing with just oil and water.
- Only use water based moisturizers
- Prepooing your natural hair
- Find out what your hair needs
- Use the maximum hydration method
- Trim those split ends off
- Avoid applying heat on your natural hair
- Deep conditioning your natural hair
- Don't wash your hair everyday
- Do the wash and go method
- Protect your natural curls
Don't worry too much and enjoy your 4C natural hair locks.